Sport Climbing takes place on walls where there are fixed anchors, which are therefore considered safe. Bormio and Alta Valtellina offer magnificent places for rock climbing. A climbing able to satisfy everyone, from the beginner to the most advanced person, with always interesting and fun climbs.
The most beautiful crags of our area:
- Forni: near the hut and the famous glacier. Routes from 4a to 7a
- Isolaccia: the crag symbol of Alta Valtellina. Routes from 5a to 8b
- Bagni Vecchi: a few steps from the Stelvio road, comfortable and training. Routes from 4c to 8a
- Cancano: under the medieval Fraele towers, ideal as approach to multipitch routes. Routes from 5b to 7b
- Calàr: the most scenic climbing site in the area. Routes from 5c to 7b
- Migiondo: a 20 minutes drive from Bormio. Immersed in a wonderful chestnut forest, an ideal site to improve the slab climbing technique. Routes from 5b to 7c
- Sasso Garibaldi: situated in the fabulous Bagni Nuovi Park, this boulder is ideal, especially for children and teenagers, for move the first steps on the rock. Routes up to the 6a
Price per person: 120€ 1 person/ 70€ 2 people/ 50€ 3 people/ 40€ 4 people. Including material and transfer until 4 people
E-BIKE & CLIMB FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
- E-bike & Climb in Val Viola
Available clinics for adults and/or children. Minimum 4 people. The clinics are very useful for multipitch climbs and for improving the personal technique and the party’s safety.