Sport Climbing takes place on walls where there are fixed anchors, which are therefore considered safe. Bormio and Alta Valtellina offer magnificent places for rock climbing. A climbing able to satisfy everyone, from the beginner to the most advanced person, with always interesting and fun climbs.
The most beautiful crags of our area:
- Forni: near the hut and the famous glacier. Routes from 4a to 7a
- Isolaccia: the crag symbol of Alta Valtellina. Routes from 5a to 8b
- Bagni Vecchi: a few steps from the Stelvio road, comfortable and training. Routes from 4c to 8a
- Cancano: under the medieval Fraele towers, ideal as approach to multipitch routes. Routes from 5b to 7b
- Calàr: the most scenic climbing site in the area. Routes from 5c to 7b
- Migiondo: a 20 minutes drive from Bormio. Immersed in a wonderful chestnut forest, an ideal site to improve the slab climbing technique. Routes from 5b to 7c
- Sasso Garibaldi: situated in the fabulous Bagni Nuovi Park, this boulder is ideal, especially for children and teenagers, for move the first steps on the rock. Routes up to the 6a
Duration: minimum 2 hours
Price: 50€/hour for 1 person +10€/hour each additional person. Transfer is included until 4 people. Agreed rental equipment at Celso Sport.
Available courses for adults and/or children. See: Courses