Office Timetable: Always from Monday to Saturday 3:30pm-7:30pm. Close on Sunday.
9am-12am (only from 7th to 11th of Dec. and from 26th of Dec. to 8th of Jan.)
Address: Vicolo Vittorio Veneto, 8/10 c/o Pachamama 23032 Bormio (SO)
Phone: +39 351 889 5411
Fax: +39 0342 902290
P. IVA: 00961360146
Send an E-mail
We will reply as soon as possible.
- Contact us for a cost estimate, it is for FREE.
- A booking made few days in advance is really appreciated.
- The cancellation is for FREE up to 2 days before the date on which the activity was scheduled. If the cancellation is made the day before, the penalty to be paid will be equivalent to 30% of the total agreed. If the cancellation is made on the same day, the penalty to be paid will be equivalent to 100% of the total agreed.
- The price and the number of Guides depend on the difficulty of the activity and the number of participants.
- For all activities, except off-piste skiing, is not required a minimum technical level.
- For off-piste skiing is required a solid technique with parallel skis.
- No age limits.
- For mountaineering and ski-mountaineering ascents, snowshoeing and hiking trips, the personal material required is: backpack, boots, sticks, warm clothing, windproof jacket, gloves, hat, underwear for changing and cotton sleeping bag for the huts. Binoculars and camera are recommended.
- For all activities, if you do not have the necessary technical equipment, you should contact us in advance (at least 2 days) and is possible to rent it with an agreed price.
- The costs of travel, board and eventual lift tickets (including those of the Guide) are to be paid by the participants.
- For your staying in Bormio we recommend the Hotel Garnì della Contea www.garnicontea.it