Bormio Mountains are in the heart of the Alps and in the Stelvio National Park. The absence of 4000m peaks makes the area not so famous for mountaineering, but for this reason it is possible to practice a true mountaineering, made of adventure and discovery.
Discovering our Mountains guided by a professionist is a great and unforgettable experience, deep in a nature that will amaze you.
We will be honored to share real adventures with those who will be tied to our rope.
- Cevedale (3769m) – Normal Route
- Gran Zebrù (3851m) – Normal Route
- Gran Zebrù (3851m) – Sulden Ridge
- Ortles (3905m) – Normal Route
- Ortles (3905m) – Hintergrat Ridge
- Ortles (3905m)– Vorgipfel/Hochjoch Ridge
- Monte Zebrù (3757m) – Normal Route
- Punta Thurwieser (3658m) – Normal Route
- Punta San Matteo (3678m) – Gavia Route
- Cima della Miniera (3408m) – Normal Route
- Corno dei Tre Signori (3360m) – Normal Route
- 13 Cime – 3000m Tour
- Cima Piazzi (3439m) – Sinigaglia Ridge
- Cima Piazzi (3439m) – North Face
- Cima Viola (3374m) – Normal Route
- Tour Capitano Berni – Ridges
- Piz Bernina (4049m) – Bianco Ridge
- Piz Bernina (4049m) – Italian Normal Route
- Piz Bernina e Piz Palù – Swiss Normal Route
- Monte Disgrazia (3678m) – Normal Route
The list above is only a part of what our area can offer. We are available for customized ascents or crossings on all the Alps, even outside the region and on the most beautiful Mountains of the world.
E-BIKE & MOUNTAINEERING
We are becoming more and more environmentally conscious. We therefore propose some mountaineering ascents with E-Bike approach. It’s a new way to live the Mountains, where you can enjoy the “green” approach and the fun of the fast downhills.