The Mountains of Bormio are in the heart of the Alps and of the Stelvio National Park. They contribute to creating one of the most fascinating and wild places in the entire Alps. The absence of 4000 mt. peaks makes the area not so famous for alpinism and for this reason it is possible to breathe the true mountaineering, made of adventure and discovery.
Discovering the mountains accompanied by the professionalism of one of our Mountain Guides is an all-round experience, which will maximize safety and will, above all, try to amaze you.
We will be honored to share real adventures with those who will be tied to our rope.
- Monte Cevedale (3769m) – Normal Route
- Gran Zebrù (3851m) – Normal Route
- Gran Zebrù (3851m) – Suldengrat Ridge
- Ortler-Ortles (3905m) – Normal Route
- Ortler-Ortles (3905m) – Vorgipfel Ridge
- Monte Zebrù (3757m) – Normal Route
- Punta Thurwieser (3658m) – Normal Route
- Punta San Matteo (3678m) – Gavia Route
- Cima della Miniera (3408m) – Normal Route
- Corno dei tre Signori (3360m) – Normal Route
- Crossing of the 13 peaks – 3000’s Tour
- Cima Piazzi (3439m) – Sinigaglia Ridge
- Piz Bernina (4049m) – Biancograt Ridge
- Piz Bernina (4049m) – Normal Route
- Piz Bernina e Piz Palù – Fortezza Route
- Pizzo Badile – Normal Route
- Monte Disgrazia – Normal Route
The list above is only a part of what our area has to offer. We are available for ad hoc ascents or crossings, even outside the region, over the entire Alps and/or on the most beautiful mountains of the world.
NEWS 2020: E-BIKE MOUNTAINEERING
We too are becoming more and more environmentally conscious. We therefore decided to propose some mountaineering climbs with E-bike approach. It is a new way of experiencing the mountains where on one hand you can enjoy approaching the walls with slower rhythms, on the other hand it allows you day trips with fun descents.