Bormio Mountains are located in the heart of the Alps and in the Stelvio National Park. The absence of 4000 mt. peaks makes the area not so famous for mountaineering, but for this reason it is possible to practice a true mountaineering, made of adventure and discovery.
Discovering the Mountains guided by the professionalism of one of our Mountain Guides is an all-round experience, deep in a Nature that will amaze you.
We will be honored to share real adventures with those who will be tied to our rope.
- Monte Cevedale (3769m) – Normal Route
- Gran Zebrù (3851m) – Normal Route
- Gran Zebrù (3851m) – Suldengrat Ridge
- Ortler-Ortles (3905m) – Normal Route
- Ortler-Ortles (3905m) – Vorgipfel Ridge
- Monte Zebrù (3757m) – Normal Route
- Punta Thurwieser (3658m) – Normal Route
- Punta San Matteo (3678m) – Gavia Route
- Cima della Miniera (3408m) – Normal Route
- Corno dei tre Signori (3360m) – Normal Route
- Crossing of the 13 peaks – 3000’s Tour
- Cima Piazzi (3439m) – Sinigaglia Ridge
- Piz Bernina (4049m) – Biancograt Ridge
- Piz Bernina (4049m) – Normal Route
- Piz Bernina e Piz Palù – Fortezza Route
- Pizzo Badile – Normal Route
- Monte Disgrazia – Normal Route
The list above is only a part of what our area can offer. We are available for customized ascents or crossings on all the Alps, even outside the region and on the most beautiful Mountains of the world.
E-BIKE & MOUNTAINEERING
We are becoming more and more environmentally conscious. We therefore propose some mountaineering ascents with E-Bike approach. It’s a new way to live the Mountains, where you can enjoy the “green” approach and the fast downhill.
- Cima dei Piazzi with e-bike (3.439m) – Normal route from Verva
- Cima dei 3 cannoni with e-bike (3.258m)