- Please contact us for a price estimate.
- Cancellation is FREE up 2 days before the planning activity. If the cancellation is made the day before the penalty to be paid is the 30% of the total. If the cancellation is made on the same day the penalty to be paid is the 100% of the total.
- The price and the number of guides depend on the activity’s difficulty and on the number of participants.
- For all activities, except the free ride, is not required a minimum technical level.
- For the free ride is require a minimum level of skiing: safe progression with parallel skis.
- There are no age limits.
- For mountaineering and ski-mountaineering, snowshoeing and hiking trips the requested own materials are: backpack, boots, poles, warm clothing, windstopper, gloves, hat, underwear shirt spare and eventually the sleeping bag for the huts. We recommend the binoculars and camera.
- For mountaineering activities, if you do not have the necessary equipment (crampons, harness, ice axe), let us know in advance (at least 2 days).
- The logistics costs, the hut’s costs and ski pass’s costs (including those of the Guide) are NOT included in the prices of the activity request.
- If you will stay in Bormio we suggest you the bed&breakfast Contea (www.garnicontea.it)
Address: Vicolo Vittorio Veneto, 8/10 c/o Pachamama 23032 Bormio (SO)
Mobile: +39 329 8987882
Fax: +39 0342 902290
Send us an email